Monilinia Blight Forecast Post #7 May 13th

Monday, May 13, 2024

With the cool weather over the weekend, the apothecia are still hanging on.  With warm temperatures forecast the amount of time leaf wetness is required is reduced for infection to occur.  If rainfall occurs the risk for infection will be high, if it stays dry there will be little risk of infection. 

I will re-check apothecia on Wednesday, hoping they will dry before the possibility of rain late Wednesday night.     

Apothecia checked on May 13: