Monilinia Blight Forecast Post #5 May 6th

Monday, May 6, 2024

All varieties that were checked this morning are beyond the 40% F2 stage.   The apothecia have not dried yet and are still acitivly releasing spores at the sites I have checked. Rain events like this mornings and forecasted rain represent significant chances for infection and growers should continue to apply a fungicide if they have not in the last 7 days.  

Apothecia checked on May 6th: